Tariff details - CitySIM Africa
Internet Packages (CitySIM Africa)
In the context of Internet we offer several packages with different volume and time duration usage.
Data package becomes activated as soon as the order is done; package cost is being deducted immediately. Another important notice - data packages need to be activated each time. It means that at the completion of one package by volume or duration, you can order any other package for an unlimited number of times.
|Package Code||Name||Valid (days)||MB||Unit (kB)||Price (EUR)||Order code|
|1||1 day pass||1||50||100||5||*146*941*1#|
|2||2 week pass||14||250||100||19||*146*941*2#|
|3||2 week pass||14||500||100||35||*146*941*3#|
|5||Mega monthly pass||30||2000||100||95||*146*941*5#|
|Pay as you Go||100||regular per MB rates will apply|
To activate data package, dial: *146*941*Package code#
To deactivate data package, dial: *146*940*Package code#
To check the status of service, dial: *146*942*Package code#
Internet Package Countries (CitySIM Africa)
Packages can be used in the following countries:
Please note that you cannot change the type of the packet until the first ordered packet has run out of time. As a supplementar service we offer "More Data" option or "per megabyte" billing.
In order to use “More Data” option, please use the following commands:
Call *146*950# - cancel "More Data" option with no money back;
Call *146*951*1# - buy "More Data" option;
Call *146*952# - check “More Data” option status.
In order to to manage "Pay As You Go" option users can use following commands:
Call *146*961# - service activation;
Call *146*960# - service deactivation;
Call*146*962# - status of the service.
Situation 1: User ordered 7 day pass and used up all 200 MB in first two days.
Example 1. If packet data capacity reached its limit (but time is still leſt) then Internet connection will be shut down. User will receive a notification via SMS that his data packet was used up completely and now the only option is to use a "More Data" option. Data will not work until user orders "More Data" in those selected data packet countries.
Example 2. If packet data capacity reached its limit (but time is still leſt) then user will receive SMS notification and automatically switched to "per megabyte" billing until the end of the data pack cycle.
Situation 2: Packet period has ended.
If Data packet's period has ended Internet will be shut off. User will receive a text message stating that his data packet period has ended along with instructions on how to order a new one or to switch to "per megabyte" usage. Without selection of what to do user will not be able to use Internet in countries that are included in the Data packet list.
- Upon order of any Data pass it’s also possible to order “More Data” option in advance even if the current Data pass has not been finished yet.
- The full price of “More Data” option will be deducted straight from the sim card balance. There will be no per MB tariffication.
- "More Data" option can also be selected through the online portal. User simply follows steps to order more Internet via portal.
- * In some countries that are included in Data Passes data pricing structure is altered. This is because we cannot guarantee the same pricing structure eveywhere.
In these countries, for each megabyte of data used, 2 megabytes will be deducted from the remaining data balance.
- If "More Data" option was completely used up time-wise or MB-wise while having an active Data packet then it will be offered to user again.
- If the main Data packet period is over then “More Data” option will be over as well.
- If the main Data packet period is over then user will be offered new Data packages or Pay as You Go instead of “More Data” option.